Just because school’s pretty much over and things are changing again. And I feel like it.
1. Be happy where I am, even if it’s not Bar Harbor
2. Do yoga every day
3. Keep a writing/art journal
4. Do some art (but because it’s summer, I’d be okay with just the art journal too.)
5. Make some more friends, or at least strengthen the few friendships I have now.
6. Go on little adventures and explore Vt
7. Keep my room clean in preparation for living with Jeremy
8. Find a beautiful apartment or little house where we will have enough space and be happy (like this one. Spiral staircase into what could be my studio! Fingers crossed http://germainstreetapt.weebly.com/apt-29.html) Not that we need space. We’ve been living in one room together for five months and things are still wonderful. I just really want a studio.
9. Make my prayers for Genocide flags/work on that project. *spam* www.openeyesforgenocide.blogspot.com
10. Read more books.
11. Eat better. Cook more.
12. Spend time outside every day. Preferably by the lake.
13. Find a way, some time and some how to get either home or to Bar Harbor for a week. Or both.
14. Love love love.
1. Find out who I am, on my own.